The persons who access the website of BLACKSTREAM SPRL agree to the following conditions:
This site has been developed by BLACKSTREAM SPRL which also administers it. BLACKSTREAM SPRL brings its best care to ensure the accuracy of information and data available on its website as well as updating them as soon as possible. The information contained in this website has been compiled from sources that, in the opinion of BLACKSTREAM SPRL, are reliable. However, BLACKSTREAM SPRL can not be held responsible for any error, omission, alteration or delay in updating said information and data. Users of the site are therefore invited to make no decision on the basis of this information and data before having checked them. Any user admits to using the data and information offered to him at his own risk.
This site offers links on third party websites. BLACKSTREAM SPRL only provides these links as a convenience and assumes no responsibility for the availability and content of these sites. Each user accesses these sites at their own risk.
BLACKSTREAM SPRL may collect personal data about the user. This personal data will be processed automatically and may be intended to contact the user. The user authorizes BLACKSTREAM SPRL to store in a database the personal information it provides through this website. In accordance with the law of 2 August 2002 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, all users have the right to access and rectify their data.
BLACKSTREAM SPRL Personal data protection and privacy charter (25/05/2018)
For the purposes of its operations and in accordance with the relevant legislation in Belgium and Europe, BLACKSTREAM SPRL commits to assuring the protection, confidentiality and security of personal data pertaining to users of its services, as well as to respecting their privacy.
GUT SCHWARZENBACH SPRL, with its legal address at Schwarzenbach, 3, 4760 Bullange, Belgium, is responsible for data processing activities and its manager Mr. Stefan Schröder is the data protection officer.
For any questions regarding personal data protection, please write to Mr. Stefan Schröder at the above postal address or send an email to email@example.com.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall act in a spirit of fairness and transparency when collecting personal data from customers and prospective customers.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall inform the relevant persons in advance before collecting any personal data.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall collect data in order to provide the services requested by its customers and fulfil customer/prospective customer management activities and will inform the aforementioned customers of the usage made of such data.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will ensure that the personal data collected is relevant for helping the company improve its understanding of its customers and provide a high-quality service.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will inform its website users regarding the storage of cookies and other markers.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will use the personal data collected for the purposes of its commercial operations.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects and ensure that all services, websites and applications are designed in such a way as to respect the principle of data protection.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall use the personal data of its customers to verify their identity, provide them with the requested services and present them with customised offers.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall only pass on personal data to its authorised service providers and will ensure that they also respect strict confidentiality, usage and data protection criteria.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall not communicate any personal data to its commercial partners without informing its customers in advance and offering them the option of exercising the right of refusal.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL may use anonymised customer data (this process cannot be reversed) for statistical purposes.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall take the necessary measures to guarantee the security of personal data.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall implement security measures which are proportional to the sensitive nature of the personal data collected to prevent malevolent intrusions, loss, modification or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL guarantees the security of information exchanged during transactions or payments.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will only provide access rights to its IT systems to those persons who require access for the purposes of their work.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will inform its partners of its policy concerning the protection of personal data made available to them for the purposes of their activities and will ensure that they respect the relevant rules and company code of ethics.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will respect the time limits for the storing of personal data.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will only store personal data for the length of time allowed in legislation or decreed by the Privacy Protection Committee.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall delete information from its databases once this deadline has expired.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall inform its customers and prospective customers of their rights with regard to personal data.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will inform customers of their options to exercise their rights to access, communicate or rectify their personal data as well as their right of legitimate refusal.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will inform customers of their right to refuse involvement in marketing activities.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL shall inform and advise its customers in order to ensure they protect their own privacy.
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL will take measures to prevent intrusions from third parties (e.g. spam) and inform customers of any cyberattacks (phishing, viruses, seizures of data etc.)
- BLACKSTREAM SPRL may modify the present Charter at any time, including as a result of:
- the introduction of new services or technologies
- changes in the relevant legislation or regulations.
In the interests of transparency, BLACKSTREAM SPRL invites visitors to consult this page as often as they wish in order to keep up-to-date with any changes. Our full policy and practical information on the topic will be available on our website in the near future.
All content on this site, including the domain name, logos, text, graphics and other files appearing on this site, belongs to BLACKSTREAM SPRL and is protected by the laws in force on intellectual property. the user to download or print articles, pages and / or sections of this site, provided that the notices of copyright or other notices of ownership are not removed.
This site is subject to Luxembourg law and is under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Luxembourg courts.
The website of BLACKSTREAM SPRL is not intended for persons located in jurisdictions in which the publication or availability of such a website is prohibited.
© BLACKSTREAM SPRL
Conception, realization, integration and programming
Digital Vision S.àr.l. – IT services
Am Hock, 4
+352 206 011 02
Registration number: 2019 2436 495
RCS Luxembourg: B235393
Schwarzenbach, 1 E2
TVA BE0550 896 157
+32 484 91 05 18
WEB HOSTING / DATACENTER
Schwarzenbach, 1 E2
TVA BE0550 896 157